Skip to content
All bonuses

River rock casino bad beat jackpot

river rock casino bad beat jackpot

Station Casinos has decided to discontinue the bad beat jackpot promotions at its casinos a month after the Nevada Gaming Control Board ruled that the company had to pay out a disputed jackpot. Len Schreter had the top end of a straight flush while Avi Shamir had the low end. Red Rock management, though, ruled that because Schreter had, in his excitement, accidentally revealed his cards out of the turn on the river, the jackpot was nullified. An NGCB investigator agreed with the players and the Board ruled in December that the casino must pay the jackpot, but Station appealed the ruling. In February, the players won the appeal and Station Casinos jackpto not to appeal to the Clark County District Court and just pay beah jackpot. Additionally, we have been distributing jackpot awards to all of the qualified poker jackppt who participated, not just the three who filed a claim.
  • River Rock Casino Poker Room Richmond, BC Tournaments, Reviews, Games,
  • NGCB Rules for Players in Red Rock Casino Bad Beat Jackpot Case | PokerNews
  • Bad Beat Jackpot | Poker Terms | PokerNews
  • Vancouver Bad Beat Jackpot $, hit at River Rock Casino : poker
  • River Rock Casino Poker Room Richmond, BC Tournaments, Reviews, Games,

    Or use your PokerNews account: Bad username or password Sign in. Selected Region Global. Home News Industry.

    Dec 14,  · Station Casinos is refusing to pay out on a $, bad beat poker jackpot hit on July 7 at Red Rock Resort in Las Vegas, citing a technicality. But . Dec 13,  · Vancouver Bad Beat Jackpot $, hit at River Rock Casino level 1 99 points · 2 years ago of course some fuckass limit table hits it lol. that's . We’re pleased to announce that Racebook and the Poker Room have moved into the Phoenix Room located in the main casino. Poker Hours of Operation: 7 days a week 11am – 3am. Play No Limit Texas Hold’em with buy ins starting as low as $, with all Hold’em games in the poker room qualifying for the Super Bad Beat Jackpot.

    Share: Facebook Twitter. Gambling in Malaysia: Online Casinos in Malaysia What is an E-Wallet?

    NGCB Rules for Players in Red Rock Casino Bad Beat Jackpot Case | PokerNews

    And How Do They Work? On the river. Sick life. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.

    Bad Beat Jackpot | Poker Terms | PokerNews

    Good game well played. Continue this thread. At a crack house. As a player from Vancouver, all I can say is, fuck limit.

    Red Rock's Reputation Takes Bad Beat After Refusing To Pay Out Jackpot

    By the time I got to the casino I was sure the weather meant no game was running. I was wrong. It was populated by the resort golf pro, two off-shift security guards, and a couple of their buddies.

    river rock casino bad beat jackpot

    They were all either locals or property staff. I was the mark. After about an hour, I turned the queen-jack of spades into a Royal Flush.

    When the applicable Bad Beat Jackpot (BBJ) reaches $, it is capped and all the future Bad Beat contributions (less the admin fee) are added to the reserve. When the BBJ is won, 75% of the reserve to a maximum of $, will start the new BBJ and the remaining 25% will become the new reserve. Dec 13,  · Vancouver Bad Beat Jackpot $, hit at River Rock Casino level 1 99 points · 2 years ago of course some fuckass limit table hits it lol. that's . View all of the big jackpot slot machine winners from River Rock Casino located in Northern California.

    The river paired the ace of spades on board. When it came time to turn over the cards, he showed aces full of kings.

    Vancouver Bad Beat Jackpot $, hit at River Rock Casino : poker

    Beeat became an honorary Pendleton local and Wildhorse employee. I drove across the border and into Vancouver, Canada the next day.

    Somehow I made another Royal Flush.